Digital printing refers to methods of printing from a digital based image directly to a variety of media. The main difference between digital printing and traditional methods is that no printing plates are used, resulting in quicker and less expensive turn-around times.
We have 2- Ricoh C9110 Digital Presses and 2 Ricoh Pro 8220 presses offering both cost-effective short run capabilities and customized variable printing―allowing targeting and personalized marketing communications.
Benefits in this arena include:
- For the 9110's
- Speeds up to 130 ppm 4/Color
- Unparalleled media flexibility on substrates up to 400 gsm
- Oversized sheet capabilities with duplex banner sheets printing up to 13" × 27.5"
- Accurate front-to-back registration
- 1200 × 4800 dpi exceptional image quality with VCSEL Technology
- Inline Plockmatic Booklet Maker
- For the 8220's
- Outputs up to 136 ppm B&W
- 1200 × 4800 dpi resolution with VCSEL technology
- Supports media up to 350 gsm and 13" × 27.5"
- 12,650-sheet maximum paper capacity
- High Capacity Stackers and a High Capacity Interposer
- Fiery Controller options available
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- EPEAT Gold Rated
The breadth of our equipment assures precisely the right press for your job―and your budget. It means long run or short, we can assure you both quality and economy.
Call today to learn more about Tucker Castleberry's cost effective and competitive digital printing packages.