- 1(18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix (Betty Crocker Super Moist suggested)
- 1⁄2cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- confectioners' sugar or granulated sugar, for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Stir (by hand) dry cake mix, oil and eggs in a large bowl until dough forms.
- Dust hands with confectioners' sugar and shape dough into 1" balls.
- Roll balls in confectioners' sugar and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until center is JUST SET.
- Remove from pans after a minute or so and cool on wire racks.